Monday, August 4, 2014

Fascinating Details from Chanel

Incredible Talent and Work from Chanel - Courtesy of Rhonda Buss

My husband and I have a joke. I want to know how something works and he just wants it to work. I am a curious person. I love to find out how things are put together. The more complicated the better. Chanel's clothes are fascinating. I have never been able to examine them in detail. Rhonda Buss, Rhonda's Creative Life, has assembled a collection of images from Chanel's Fall Collection and video that shows them close-up in oh my gosh details. I have seen the video that is floating around the Internet where it shows how Chanel does beading. That was exquisite, but these videos show several garments up close and fascinating. You have to watch this if you love divine construction.

If you also dwell amongst the curious, take a look around Rhonda's Blog. She creates interesting patterns that through twists and turns create interesting garments. She often gives away the pattern and instructions. Her creations are as impressive in real life as they are on the Internet. There is no photo hocus pocus here. Lately, she has frequently been featured in "Sew News." I first saw Rhonda's garments during "show and tell" at the Chicago Haute Couture Club. They were always ones you wanted to see closer because her craftsmanship is detailed and technically on spot.

Quick. Click here to see this impressive collection of beauty and skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment