Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kathy Eidsmoe Memorial Textile Collection: Answer for the Fabric Apocalypse

Some may say that I have too much fabric. I say I have a gold mine just waiting to appreciate when the Fabric Apocalypse falls upon us. It is an investment for when fabric scarcity is a harsh cold reality.

Inevitably, there will be a Fabric Apocalypse with the rate good fabric stores are going out of business. Where will you turn for that fabric you need? Where will you satisfy that hunger for textiles? Where will you acquire that fabric necessary to complete your garment? Me, I say, me!

Until then, don't scoff at the Kathy Eidsmoe Memorial Textile Collection. There will be a day when you humbly ask to see it. Maybe just maybe I will let you buy a small piece or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment